- Design and develop manufacturing control systems in support of process operations.
- Interact with client personnel to identify and analyze continuous improvement through automation upgrades.
- Manage, document, and implement these upgrades through changes control procedures.
- Execute capital projects including but not limited to:
- Control system software development
- Control system hardware design
- Network design
- MES system implementation
- Recipe management
- User requirement specification development
- Process equipment installations
- SOP development and training on Automation Systems.
- Troubleshoot, analyze, and resolve field control system issues.
- Develop, review, and / or execute automation qualification and validation protocols.
We require a BS Degree in Engineering (Computer Science, Electrical, Chemical, etc.) or equivalent experience.
Experience in Control Systems (Emerson, Allen Bradley, Foxboro, Siemens, Honeywell), SCADA, MES, and database systems, or computer system validation are considered a plus. Up to 40 % overnight travel may be required. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is also required.
- Comprehensive Medical and Life Insurance for Employee and Family
- Worker's Compensation
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Profit Sharing Contributions
- Performance Based End of Year Bonuses
- Paid Vacation and Holidays